Open Source Summit is the leading conference for technologists and open source industry leaders to collaborate and share information, learn about the latest in open source technologies and find out how to gain a competitive advantage by using innovative open solutions. It is an extraordinary opportunity for cross-pollination between the developers, sysadmins, devops professionals and IT architects driving the future of technology.
Open Source Summit connects the open source ecosystem under one roof. It covers the cornerstone open source technologies with sub-conferences LinuxCon, ContainerCon, and CloudOpen; helps ecosystem leaders to navigate open source transformation with tracks on business and compliance; and delves into the newest technologies and latest trends touching open source, including networking, serverless, edge computing, AI and much more.
Over 1,000 developers, operators, and industry leaders gather annually at Open Source Summit Japan to:
- Learn about the latest trends in open source and open technologies
- Access leading experts to learn how to navigate the complex open source environment
- Find out how others have used multiple open source projects for the efficiency of their systems and team
- Explore career opportunities with the world’s leading technology companies
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning about the latest in innovative open solutions
- Find out what industry-leading companies and projects are doing in the future, and where technologies are headed.
- Developers: Software Developers, Programmers, Maintainers, and IT Professionals
- Operations: IT Operations Experts, System Administrators, Chief Architects
- Business: Senior Business Executives, Managers, Community Leaders
- Plus: Students, Media, Analysts, Other Professionals