Learn about the role of open source in gaming, discover different open source projects that power gaming infrastructure and join the movement to grow the role of open source in the gaming industry at the Open Source in Gaming event taking place Tuesday, August 20, 2019 in San Diego, CA, co-located with Open Source Summit North America.
Interested in learning more about Gaming & Open Source? Check out these articles on OpenSource.com for more information.
- Game Developers who use, or are interested in learning about, Open Source Technologies in the game industry
- Executives, managers and open source program office leaders from cloud and related companies that have games divisions as part of their organization.
- Executives and managers from Game Companies who would like to learn about the benefits of using open technologies and opening their own
- Contributors to open game technologies and/or related projects, like Csound
- Members of the Game Engine, Graphics Technologies and VR and AR hardware industries who work at companies using variations of Open Licences attached to their technologies