Open Source Summit Japan is the leading conference for technologists and open source industry leaders to collaborate and share information, learn about the latest in open source technologies and find out how to gain a competitive advantage by using innovative open solutions. It is an extraordinary opportunity for cross-pollination between the developers, sysadmins, devops professionals and IT architects driving the future of technology.
Open Source Summit Japan connects the open source ecosystem under one roof. It covers the cornerstone open source technologies with sub-conferences LinuxCon, ContainerCon, and CloudOpen; helps ecosystem leaders to navigate open source transformation with tracks on business and compliance; and delves into the newest technologies and latest trends touching open source, including networking, serverless, edge computing, AI and much more.
Over 1,000 developers, operators, and industry leaders gather annually at Open Source Summit Japan to:
- Learn about the latest trends in open source and open technologies
- Access leading experts to learn how to navigate the complex open source environment
- Find out how others have used multiple open source projects for the efficiency of their systems and team
- Explore career opportunities with the world’s leading technology companies
- Gain a competitive advantage by learning about the latest in innovative open solutions
- Find out what industry-leading companies and projects are doing in the future, and where technologies are headed.
What Attendees Are Saying
With @TanishShinde1, a great C coder and CEO attending #OSSummit ! pic.twitter.com/ecMWPkHDD3— Thomas Di Giacomo (@t_di_g) June 21, 2018
Learning a lot during #OSSummit. I believe open source is going to be the main stream of innovations. Giants like MS & Toyota are changing their strategies. Innovations came from company in 20th, but they from community in 21th. “Not from company, but from community.”— Takeshi Akutsu (@akucchan_world) June 21, 2018
Thank you, Linus!#autolinux #OSSummit pic.twitter.com/LN27vtdDNC— MATT(TK) a.k.a. SubMattNesk (@matt_zeus) June 22, 2018