Benefits of Sponsorship
- Engage with the industry’s top developers, end users and vendors – including the world’s largest public cloud and enterprise software companies as well as hundreds of innovative startups
- Inform the cloud native community about your organization’s products and services
- Take advantage of a professionally-organized conference run by a neutral nonprofit where content is curated by the community
- Meet with developers and operations experts ranging from startup CTOs to corporate developers to senior technology executives from all over the world
- Associate your brand with one of the fastest growing technology communities
- Support and engage with the ecosystem behind many of the most popular open source projects
- Discuss strategic partnerships with leaders from other companies
- Join CNCF’s hosted projects – Kubernetes, Prometheus, OpenTracing, Fluentd, gRPC, containerd, rkt, CNI, Envoy, Jaeger, Notary, TUF, Vitess, CoreDNS, NATS, Linkerd and Helm – and help bring cloud native project communities together
Secure your Sponsorship
If you are ready to book your sponsorship (excluding Diamond*) please fill out the Sponsorship Contract Request and we will email your contract to you within 48 hours. If you would like to arrange a call to discuss the options, please do so by booking here or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CNCF holds KubeCon + CloudNativeCon in Europe, China, and North America each year. CNCF members who commit to sponsoring two or more KubeCon + CloudNativeCon events receive a 5% discount, and there is a 3% discount for being a member or for non-members sponsoring more than one event.
*Diamond Sponsorships – (2) additional Diamond Sponsorships for North America will be made available in late September after the schedule is announced.